When I received a letter from the DA indicating I had been charged with a violation of 653k PC for possession of a switch-blade knife, I turned to friends looking for recommendations and was referred to the Law Offices of Wallin & Klarich.
Even though I first contacted them late in the evening, they immediately got back to me and explained every detail about my situation. After doing my research and checking out other law firms, I hired Wallin & Klarich because they appeared to be my best option. I was not disappointed. My Wallin & Klarich attorney was incredibly experienced and outstandingly knowledgeable pertaining to cases related to concealed weapons charges; he answered all my questions, and diligently got my case dismissed.
If in the future I require the services of an attorney I will go back to Wallin & Klarich . I would recommend them to any of my friends and family who find themselves in need of an attorney.
- I Need an Orange County DUI Lawyer (CVC 23152)
- Commercial Vehicular Manslaughter: Killing Someone While Driving on the Job (Penal Code Sections 192 (c) and 191.5)
- Wallin & Klarich Defends Falsely Accused Teacher Emphasizing She is Presumed Innocent Under the Law
- Have You Been Charged With Reckless Driving?
- Battery on a Spouse In Riverside – PC 273.5