If you were convicted of a felony you have 60 days from the date of your sentencing to retain a lawyer to file a notice of appeal. If you were convicted of a misdemeanor you have 30 days from the date you were sentenced to file a notice of appeal. IF you fail to file by the deadline you have waived your right to appeal. The notice of appeal is filed in the court where you were sentenced.
How long do you have to appeal after you are sentenced for a crime?
- Great communication and results, thank you!Anonymous
- Wallin & Klarich law firm knockout.The best law firm in Southern California in my opinion. I had the privileged to be represented by attorney Brian S....Anonymous
- Dan Danet is a true professional. He is straight forward, patient and walks you through every step. Very pleased with his services of representation. Emails...Anonymous
- I had a traffic citation for excessive speeding and Mr. John Hughes was willing to take my case. Mr. Hughes was a professional throughout the process and...Anonymous
- Dan Danet did perfectly handling my traffic case. He fights for the best outcome and he knows how to achieve that. He managed to reduce my fine by hundreds...Haitao W.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.