Wallin & Klarich $2,500 Scholarship
Every person has a different story but none of those stories were created without a multitude of challenges. Wallin and Klarich recognize the road to a college degree is no easy task. We admire students who work diligently in the pursuit of higher education. Our scholarship was created to support and help those students in any way possible. This scholarship is intended to aid students who have overcome obstacles to be admitted into a 4-year college or university, specifically who plan to major in criminal justice, political science, or sociology.
- Must be a full-time freshmen university student in the 2019/2020 academic year at an accredited college or university in the U.S.;
- Must have achieved a cumulative minimum high school GPA of 3.0;
- Must have plans to major in criminal justice, political science or sociology;
- Must submit scholarship application along with a single 1000 – 1300 word essay addressing the three prompt questions no later than July 31, 2019;
- Must not be a current or past employee of Wallin & Klarich, ALC;
- Must not be a current or past independent contractor of Wallin & Klarich, ALC;
- Must not be a relative of anyone that has been employed or has worked as an independent contractor for Wallin & Klarich, ALC.
How Can I Apply?
Submit the following documents to [email protected]
- One 1000-1300 word essay addressing the following questions
- Why do you want to major in criminal justice, political science or sociology?
- What challenge(s) have you faced to get to where you are today?
- How have these challenges shaped who you are, and how will you apply what you have learned from these challenges toward completing your education?
- Completed application form (Application forms can be found by clicking here)
- Form of proof of admission/enrollment in an accredited undergraduate school in the United States of America (e.g., acceptance letter).
Recipient of the Fall 2019 Wallin & Klarich Scholarship will receive:
- A $2,500.00 check to be used toward school tuition or school required books. (Recipient must provide receipts in accordance with IRS regulations).
- Winner will be announced no later than August 31, 2019.