Rastin Ashtiani has spent his legal career practicing criminal defense and civil litigation throughout California Courts. Mr. Ashtiani prides himself on his ability to argue for justice and the rights of those accused. He works his hardest to secure the best outcome possible in every case he takes, and above all, advocating for his clients.
How Rastin C. Ashtiani Can Help You
Mr. Ashtiani earned a B.A. from the University of California, Irvine where he majored in Psychology. Mr. Ashtiani earned his Juris Doctor from Chapman University, where he established his skills in criminal defense. Mr. Ashtiani has received several recognitions for his outstanding practice. In 2010, he was acknowledged in the Ventura County Star as a Notable Mention on a Case. Mr. Ashtiani was also selected to Rising Stars for 2017-2018.
Call Rastin C. Ashtiani at Wallin & Klarich Today
Having a skilled criminal defense attorney like Rastin Ashtiani, fighting for you could make the difference in your case when your freedom is on the line. Do not hesitate to contact Mr. Ashtiani today.
If you need help with a criminal matter, contact the Southern California criminal defense attorneys at Wallin & Klarich today at (877) 4-NO-JAIL or (714) 730-5300.
Title: Of Counsel
Serving Clients: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Serious Felonies, Federal Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft Crimes, Assault and Battery, Weapons Charges, Child Abuse
- University of California, Irvine, B.A. Psychology
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D.
- The State Bar of California: #256209
- American Bar Association
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Ventura County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States District Court, Northern District
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit